Monday, April 18, 2016

Jones Falls (Again)

Here's Jones Falls again, this time with those 'slow' waterfall pictures that I like trying.  I just realized I never mentioned that Jones Falls is on the Pottawatami River, at the northwest corner of Owen Sound.  At this time of year you can see it from the highway, and it's only a 100 yard walk.


I thought these images from the river just above the brink of the falls were really interesting.

And then I played around with some partial images of the falls.  I could go back over and over again to all these waterfalls, still trying to get more images, especially in spring when the water is running so high.

Linking to:

18 comments:

  1. Excellent photos. Water falls fascinate me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are interesting and beautiful!! now with spring weather, you can get out and visit more often!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interestin location.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interestin location.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice -- few things are more fascinating than a pretty waterfall.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a lot of water roaring through the river.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everyone is fascinated by water in general and waterfalls in particular. Back in the days when I used to lead walks in the British countryside there was never any dissent when I offered a detour to see waterfalls, even when the effort involved was rather more than your 100 yard walk.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The waterfall is just so beatiful, something about water that is just so calming.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent pictures, love the waterfalls at this time of year

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, gorgeous waterfalls. Great collection of photos. Happy Tuesday, enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That second shot is a keeper! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I can never see too many pictures of this place.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very creative shots of the beautiful falls ~

    Happy Week to you ~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely 'slo-mo- photos of the falls.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful, I wish we had falls like that near me

    Mollyxxx

    ReplyDelete